So yesterday the great Donald Trump announced his next batch of Celebrity Apprentices (Apprentici?). To be honest, I am not overwhelmed by this batch. They seem to be the run of the mill "celebrities" that do all the reality shows (meaning they are the only ones who will do them). Really they are just a step up from the "celebrities" that do the commentary for the Dumbest Criminals or Dumbest Videos shows. That being said, I am very excited to see Debbie Gibson. I used to try and dress like her in the 80's. Down to the big rimmed hat worn on the back of my head. Don't forget the hair crimping. Oh how i miss my crimping iron. The only other one I am semi-excited about is Tia Carrere. I LOVED her in Wayne's World and haven't seen her in much since. Will she go far? I doubt it, but I will be watching anyway. I think Teresa Guidice is pretty trashy and she only got on there because of the success of NeNe Leaks from RHOA. Don't get me wrong. I used to love love love Teresa. I followed her on Facebook and was rooting for her until she exposed herself for the liar that she is. Amazingly enough she has never disputed (or at least to me liking) the fact that she is two-faced, a lair, an attention whore, and jealous of anyone near her. If it were me and people were making those types of accusations, I would work hard to make sure I showed the world I wasn't what people said I was. But I digress. I only know what the media puts out there so maybe my judgements are a little harsh. Back to C.A. Lisa Lampanelli will be good, I suppose. If there is a badly written Comedy Central Roast script she needs to perform. The rest are "eh" at best. That aside, my final 3 are going to be Clay Aiken (if you cannot look at him and love him, you have no heart), Paul Teutul, Sr (even though he is an ass, I have to support my OCC guys.....sure wish it was Junior instead), and Penn Jillette (he is just plain smart adn a good man....I hope he wins actually).
I really wish The Donald would go back to the real Apprentice. Don't get me wrong, I think charity is something that is wonderful. I know that many lives are changed through the show and the charities the celebrities represent. The people on the original version seemed to be a whole lot more passionate and want to win more. I guess we will all see starting February 12.
That's my two cents for now. :) Thanks for stopping by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment